110710: Despite All These

I still don't have the guts to rip off the band-aid.

I guess I blame it on my inability to change my destiny.

And as cheesy and corny as Eclipse (You know, the Twilight thingy. Yea, I watched it. Against all odds), I find it quite enlightening. In part that everything in life starts with a decision.

I made many decisions in my life (geez what a cliche). Some are stupid, some regrettable. But there are also the decisions that helped me to be where I am now. And I think my lack of go-jump-and-experience-it attitude makes me, somehow in some way, less wise than others. I was so afraid of making mistakes, that I am overly cautious in deciding anything.

I do strongly believe that by making mistakes in fact helps us to become a better person.

But I guess the way I was brought up makes me so afraid of taking the wrong steps. I need to learn on how to overcome that.

Ah aku merepek lagi.

Cheers
1 Response
  1. Saleh Hamdi Says:

    u know what..i was brought up as similiar way as u mett..where to some point i really afraid of making a single mistake..which result in lack of confidence..if u find any solution to this do tell me k? hohoho~