210810: Night Craze

Pergh.

It's really been a long long time ago since I even visited my own blog. Haha. I also don't know whether its because I don't have time for it (geez) or just damn lazy to maintain it.

Oh well.

I want to make a little makeover. The theme I have now is kinda lame a bit. So maybe I'll spend my night and surf for interesting and more "me" theme.

(I suddenly remembered this blog entitled ilovemyself####.blogspot.com gosh beyond narcissist)

Enough talk bad about other people.

Anyways. Just a quick update about myself.

A month ago, I bought a car. Black Myvi SE. I'm so loving it. And I name it Chuck (although I prefer to name it Nate) *awhhhhhh starry eyes*

But after approximately 8 days, my company where I worked sent me to Sabah for site visit. Haha. It was kinda funny since I was so rushing to buy that car since "someone" said he will send his car to his brother when he's out of town when I ask him whether I can borrow his car. Turned out, he just left the car here. Sigh. Oh well. Nevermind that. At least now I don't have to ask practically anyone in office to take ride home. I'm in control of my own destiny again. Yeah.

My love life (do I have one? Dunno) is a bit roller coaster ride. But a man gotta do, what a man gotta do. Life goes on.

And urgh today in office, there's this little guy who just smacked my head out of nowhere. And as return, I pinch his tit as hard as I could. Haha. Don't mess with me. I'm gonna twist your tits till you beg for your momma.

Haha. Too much? Neh. Told you guys, this blog is filled with craps.

Ok, time to think about renovation for this blog.

Cheerios~~~
0 Responses