02052010: Just A Thought

Wah, life as an engineer, is not quite as I would imagined. (Or maybe not yet, LOL).

Just a short update on what is happening to my life now.

Well, I still haven't buy a proper mattress to sleep on, and it takes toll on my back and shoulder. Sigh. Maybe by this weekend I will buy one. I must buy one for the sake of my back.

Next week, I'll be off to JB to have my Bosiet Training. For non-O&G peeps out there, this training is basically to prepare oneself for offshore, and after obtaining the certs, one is considered certified to go for offshore operations. Yea, I need this course so badly, so that I am eligible to be sent to the site, and that means, balik kampung! Whee. Can't wait la. Seriously, its been 4 months since I am back at home. I miss home so much *everyone, together, AWHHHH*

Oh something happened today. An old friend called me up and asked to meet up tonight. Okay, I am really okay with the part where we'll just have a nice chat and updating on our lives. BUT. A big "but" there. This guy is involved in some sort of MLM business, which I am far from interested with. I know that the hanging out part will involve some nice stories about money, money, and okay maybe a bit of social responsibility which I may argue, is quite insignificant. Okay, fine, I've seen people on Facebook who put their bulks of RM50 just to show how quick and "easy" it is to be rich by joining the army of MLM. And yea, I heard that they really make money. Fine with me. But please, I am not interested in that. Make all the money in the world, as many as you like. I am not interested. Thats just not me. I'm not a sweet talker, I can't persuade strangers. Heck, I can't even persuade my own lover! How on earth would I make a living out of the MLM? So my answer is, NO. A firm one. Sorry.

I guess this blog is a lot simpler than the last one. Yea, I may have lost my interest in blogging. Maybe due to the fact that I forced myself to not blogging and I did. Sigh. I feel like I little piece of myself. I am hoping that my enthusiasm will come back, sooner or later. I have a lot to rant about. I like to tell craps. I'm not sure if anyone would care, but whatever.

Oh oh, I am concern that I may hurt several people. Unintentionally. Gosh. Now I feel bad about them, and myself. I never want to lose my best buddies. Especially those who stayed through thick and thin, who endures my constant craps, kicks me when I'm down, et cetera.

And the cutie pie that I mentioned in my previous post. So today we sit (almost) next to each other! Haha. I am damn excited. So cute la you! Found the Facebook page, but I don't have the courage to add. Ya lor, we never even said a word to each other! Sigh. Oh well, next time.

I think that is all from me now. Sigh. I know, my post are getting boring by the minute. What to do.

Grrrrr~!
1 Response
  1. Unknown Says:

    lol found her facebook page but don't have the courage to add her!
    that is sooo this generation!
    i don't know why i found that hilarious..i mean i bet 10 years ago(or before facebook was created)it would have been i don't have the courage to talk to her/ask her out...but now its on a whole different level!!
    ah, technology! xD