02052010: Weekend

Duh, what a damn boring weekend. Gosh I can't wait until I have my own car, which is two months away. At least when I feel alone, I can drive myself around.

Yea, feeling alone. I need to remind myself that putting too much hope into something will only leave me disappointed, over and over again. Crap! I let my guard down and this happens. I should have stick to my guns and remain heartless. And now I'm waiting pathetically for a phone call or a text message, that hopefully will make my day a better one. Looks like I need to check my expectation out the door.

Gosh can't wait, really.

Next week, I'm planning to go to JB to meet up with a close friend, whom I promised that I will accompany him to Singapore. I will try not to disappoint him, although he have this 'whatever' attitude that if I blew him off he would just say its okay and really meant it, but I did promised, and that promise I intend to keep. Plus going to Singapore will take off the load off my shoulder and chance for me to have fun.

Last week went to see a doctor for my Offshore Medical Checkup. I was quite anxious about something, but turns out it was nothing serious. Phew, I would kill myself if it was something worse. Literally kill myself.

Maybe I need to go back to who I was 8 months back. I have this strategy on how to keep myself out of blueness. How I wish I can be as heartless as B Kinney. (Although he did cry for the very person he love but never admitted it). Kinney, inspire me. Please. You are such cutthroat, I-Live-For-Myself motto and Fuck-You attitude. Again, literally speaking.

Oh, I am so regretting for having my haircut now. It looks okay if I made it spiky, but since I can't do that, I ended up looking stupid. Sigh. Thankfully I can enjoy my day watching this cute eye candy who usually runs around the office in oh-you-are-so-cute-I-could-eat-you manner. Thank goodness for that. But too bad we never spoke a word to each other. Only exchanging glances once. Gosh you are so cute! Help help! I am having an aneurysm just thinking of you.

*Puss-in-boots-y eyes*

Haha. I sound like a sick pervert.

Well, at least the thought of it makes me smile.

'till next time, I'm outta here.

Watcha!!!!
1 Response
  1. Unknown Says:

    totally agree with the remain heartless thing!..me=pessimist to the core..and proud!