15052010: Nervous

I'm in the mood to write something.

Okay.

Let see. What exactly on my mind now. Hurm.

Oh, tomorrow I'll be off to Johor Bahru for my Bosiet Training. Supposedly I was to go there with an officemate, but I received a text from HR personnel saying that I will be going on my own. Okay, I am quite nervous about that. But all and all, hope everything will be okay. I am looking forward for this training so that I have an excuse to be sent to offshore. Yeay. At least to Sabah. Hehe.

But I am quite saddened by this. Last week I requested to be sent for the training early this week. But since there is another new guy needed the training, so I was supposedly to go with him. I was planning to go to Singapore if I were sent last Monday. Huhu. Oh well, what to do.

So my flight tomorrow is at 5pm. Haha, they sure don't want me to enjoy as much there using the company's money. Haha. And this will be my first time in Johor ever. Yeay. I am officially been to every state in Malaysia. Haha. Finally.

Oh, I think thats all. Nothing much to tell. Will update some time later.

Cheers
0 Responses